Build a Career With Excel
Bi-Lingual HR Administrator (Spanish/English)
The Bi-Lingual HR Administrator will report to the Executive Director of HR and Safety and will support Director of Community Outreach. Functions of this position will be document translation, employee outreach, community outreach, new hire orientation and other administrative tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelors Perferred)
- Bi-lingual – English and Spanish
- Valid Driver’s License with clear driving record
- Prefer three (3) – five (5)years of HR or other Office administrative experience
- Basic administrative / clerical skills / computer proficiency, including an understanding of Microsoft Officeand the operation of common financial software programs.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- HRIS Administrative record keeping
- Records Keeping
- I-9 (E-Verify) Administrative Duties
- KY New Hire
- 401K Administrative record keeping
- Benefits Admin
- Skilled in document translation
- Skilled in creating and conducting bi-lingual training modules
- Skilled in public speaking and presentations
- Knowledge of I-9 and employment verifications
- Knowledge of Immigration types, Visa’s, and Employment Authorization guidelines
- Able and comfortable to do community outreach events
- May require flex hours for hiring events.
- Proficient in meeting short deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required (oral, written, and presentation)
- Creative problem solver with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail skills.
- Works well in a team-oriented
- Strong work ethic with a high amount of personal ownership of their work.
This description describes the general content and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
Are you ready to work for a growing company with a great culture? We are looking for passionate, independent thinkers and doers who can help shape the culture of an expanding company that is proud of its focus on family and quality customer service. Are you a change agent? Do you like helping others? Are you a problem solver? Do you want to fall in love with your career? If you answered “yes”, then read on!
Excel Services is a full-service Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, and Technology Design/Build, Contracting and Maintenance firm based in Louisville, Kentucky.
Named “One of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies” by INC. Magazine in 2020, Excel Services has built its reputation through decades of creating buildings that help people perform better.
As your single-source solution, our core values of teamwork, integrity, and innovation instill confidence and satisfaction in everything we do, while our multidisciplinary model assures you the very best integrated thinking on every project.
For buildings that work better, choose the partner who works better. Choose Excel.
We help people create buildings that perform better.
Help people create enduring commercial environments that make every space personalized, productive, and comfortable.
- We collaborate with teammates and our customers to proactively solve problems using our expertise and experience.
- We do the right thing, treating every customer and each teammate with honesty and respect, even when it is not the easy thing to do.
- We are students of ever-changing technology, market and customer needs so we can anticipate and meet those needs.
- We only offer solutions we’re proud to stand behind. Designed to last, crafted from superior materials, and installed by the finest skilled tradesmen in the industry: that’s the mark of Excel.
- We are a group of professionals that takes ownership for everything we touch. When we make commitments to a teammate or a customer, they know they can count on us to deliver ever time and communicate solutions to any problems that arise.
- We are a group of professionals dedicated to the company mission, the community we serve to each other.
- 401K Match
- Company Gym
- Health Benefits Start Date of Hire
- Paid Time Off