Build a Career With Excel
Bilingual Class A/B CDL Delivery Driver
Are you ready to work for a growing company with a great culture? We are looking for passionate, independent thinkers and doers who can help shape the culture of an expanding company that is proud of its focus on family and quality customer service. Are you a change agent? Do you like helping others? Are you a problem solver? Do you want to fall in love with your career? If you answered “yes”, then read on!
Excel Services is a full-service Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, and Technology Design/Build, Contracting and Maintenance firm based in Louisville, Kentucky.
Named “One of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies” by INC. Magazine in 2020, Excel Services has built its reputation through decades of creating buildings that help people perform better.
As your single-source solution, our core values of teamwork, integrity, and innovation instill confidence and satisfaction in everything we do, while our multidisciplinary model assures you the very best integrated thinking on every project.
For buildings that work better, choose the partner who works better. Choose Excel.
We help people create buildings that perform better.
Help people create enduring commercial environments that make every space personalized, productive, and comfortable.
- We collaborate with teammates and our customers to proactively solve problems using our expertise and experience
- We do the right thing, treating every customer and each teammate with honesty and respect, even when it is not the easy thing to do.
- We are students of ever-changing technology, market and customer needs so we can anticipate and meet those needs.
- We only offer solutions we’re proud to stand behind. Designed to last, crafted from superior materials, and installed by the finest skilled tradesmen in the industry: that’s the mark of Excel.
- We are a group of professionals that takes ownership for everything we touch. When we make commitments to a teammate or a customer, they know they can count on us to deliver ever time and communicate solutions to any problems that arise.
- We are a group of professionals dedicated to the company mission, the community we serve to each other.
Our great benefits package includes:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Short Term/Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Vacation & Holiday PTO
- Paid Training
- Great working environment
- Team Incentive Bonuses
The Delivery Driver will support inventory verification, material and equipment delivery and equipment pick-up from job sites.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to three (1-3) years of related experience
- Valid Driver’s License with clear driving record
- Class-A or Class-B CDL
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently or within a team.
- Ability to display professional company image
- Possession of valid driver’s license with a good record of driving
- Ability to work on weekends, at night, or to work overtime as required.
- Ability to log and communicate day-to-day operations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (oral and written)
- Ability to manage time wisely
- Creative problem-solving ability, with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Deliver or pick-up materials or equipment
- Follow all safety procedures for vehicle operation and equipment loading
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
- Verify the contents of inventory loads
- Maintain records, such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements, in accordance with regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Works well in a flexible environment.
- Strong work ethic with a high amount of personal ownership of their work.
This description describes the general content and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
- 401K Match
- Company Gym
- Health Benefits Start Date of Hire
- Paid Time Off