Build a Career With Excel
Dock & Door Lead Technician
Grow your career with our awesome team! Excel Services has been recognized as a leading design-build contractor with “multiple disciplines under one roof” serving commercial, industrial and institutional customers in the Greater Louisville / Southern Indiana market for several years now. The company has been identified as one of the fastest-growing businesses in the country by INC Magazine.
We are looking for passionate, independent thinkers and doers who can help shape the culture of a growing company that is proud of its focus on family and quality customer service. Are you a change agent? Do you like helping others? Are you a problem solver? Do you want to fall in love with your job? If you answered “yes”, then read on!
These are full-time opportunities and include free medical and dental benefits for single policies, and discounted policies for families, matching 401k, apprenticeship and continuing Ed training, and PTO. Some of the projects will include overtime.
Excel Services, Inc. is looking for an experienced Door & Door Lead Technician to join our service team.
- 3+ years relevant experience or equivalent training
- Basic mechanical skills and knowledge of D.C. and A.C. electricity
- Welding and cutting torch experience (preferred)
- Lift truck and scissor lift experience
- Experience working with hand tools, power tools, and electronic test equipment
- Maintain clean driving record
- High standard of integrity and professionalism with excellent customer service skills
- Ability to lift and move 75 pounds or more
- Ability to climb ladders
- Drug-free at all times
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Lead Technician is responsible for installing, maintaining, and/or troubleshooting dock & door equipment for commercial and industrial customers. Key duties include:
- Diagnose faulty equipment to identify cause of malfunction
- Evaluate installation job sites to determine needs and potential issues
- Maintain records of all service work and repairs
- Work with Project Manager to maximize revenue and efficiency while maintaining customer excellence and satisfaction
- Maintain company service van in a clean and organized fashion including maintenance of inventory of tools and parts
- Demonstrate good judgement and attitude, representing the company’s Core Values and results-oriented service
Apply online today!
- 401K Match
- Company Gym
- Health Benefits Start Date of Hire
- Paid Time Off