Build a Career With Excel
Are you ready to work for a growing company with a great culture? We are looking for passionate, independent thinkers and doers who can help shape the culture of an expanding company that is proud of its focus on family and quality customer service. Are you a change agent? Do you like helping others? Are you a problem solver? Do you want to fall in love with your career? If you answered “yes”, then read on!
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the President and other senior staff, work as the front desk receptionist, and assist in the planning and set up of company events and meetings.
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the President and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Arranges travel and accommodation for executives.
- Schedules meetings on behalf of the President.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and accepting applications.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by the President.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- At least four years of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Competitive wages
- Paid overtime
- Paid holidays
- Employer-paid Health insurance, dental insurance, and life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company Team Bonus Incentive
Excel Services is a full-service Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, and Technology Design/Build, Contracting and Maintenance firm based in Louisville, Kentucky.
Named “One of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies” by INC. Magazine in 2020, Excel Services has built its reputation through decades of creating buildings that help people perform better.
As your single-source solution, our core values of teamwork, integrity, and innovation instill confidence and satisfaction in everything we do, while our multidisciplinary model assures you the very best integrated thinking on every project.
We help people create buildings that perform better.
Help people create enduring commercial environments that make every space personalized, productive, and comfortable.
- We collaborate with teammates and our customers to proactively solve problems using our expertise and experience
- We do the right thing, treating every customer and each teammate with honesty and respect, even when it is not the easy thing to do.
- We are students of ever-changing technology, market and customer needs so we can anticipate and meet those needs.
- We only offer solutions we’re proud to stand behind. Designed to last, crafted from superior materials, and installed by the finest skilled tradesmen in the industry: that’s the mark of Excel.
- We are a group of professionals that takes ownership for everything we touch. When we make commitments to a teammate or a customer, they know they can count on us to deliver ever time and communicate solutions to any problems that arise.
- We are a group of professionals dedicated to the company mission, the community we serve to each other.
- 401K Match
- Company Gym
- Health Benefits Start Date of Hire
- Paid Time Off