Build a Career With Excel
Plumbing Foreman – Commercial
Are you ready to work for a growing company with a great culture? We are looking for passionate, independent thinkers and doers who can help shape the culture of an expanding company that is proud of its focus on family and quality customer service. Are you a change agent? Do you like helping others? Are you a problem solver? Do you want to fall in love with your career? If you answered “yes”, then read on!
Excel Services is a full-service Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, and Technology Design/Build, Contracting and Maintenance firm based in Louisville, Kentucky.
Named “One of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies” by INC. Magazine in 2020, Excel Services has built its reputation through decades of creating buildings that help people perform better.
As your single-source solution, our core values of teamwork, integrity, and innovation instill confidence and satisfaction in everything we do, while our multidisciplinary model assures you the very best integrated thinking on every project.
We help people create buildings that perform better.
Help people create enduring commercial environments that make every space personalized, productive, and comfortable.
- We collaborate with teammates and our customers to proactively solve problems using our expertise and experience
- We do the right thing, treating every customer and each teammate with honesty and respect, even when it is not the easy thing to do.
- We are students of ever-changing technology, market and customer needs so we can anticipate and meet those needs.
- We only offer solutions we’re proud to stand behind. Designed to last, crafted from superior materials, and installed by the finest skilled tradesmen in the industry: that’s the mark of Excel.
- We are a group of professionals that takes ownership for everything we touch. When we make commitments to a teammate or a customer, they know they can count on us to deliver ever time and communicate solutions to any problems that arise.
- We are a group of professionals dedicated to the company mission, the community we serve to each other.
- working with the plumbing team: layout including blueprint reading skills, repair and installation of plumbing systems, and direct customer interaction
- Ensure that completed work meets manufacturers requirements as well as appropriate environmental standards
- Ability to work independently as well as oversee a job site and the work of others
- Ability to interact with customers, vendors, and other employees in a professional manner
- Ability to work in a safe manner that acknowledges self, co-workers, and public safety concerns
- Minimum of 2 years Journeyman experience
- Licensed in Kentucky
- Ability to routinely lift/move 70 pounds
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Career-minded with a willingness to continue education/training
- Must be familiar with KY-OSHA safety requirements
- Competitive wages
- Paid overtime
- Paid holidays
- Employer-paid Health insurance, dental insurance, and life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company Team Bonus Incentive
Apply online or send your resume to [email protected]
- 401K Match
- Company Gym
- Health Benefits Start Date of Hire
- Paid Time Off